- At MECBATEC Forensics, we pride ourselves in our short downtime. This means that you get back your data extremely quick.
- On average, our approximate work time for a job is 4 hours. While more difficult cases lasts on average of 3 days. We, at MECBATEC Forensics pride ourselves on our swiftness and transparency.
- With Data Security being such a high priority for everyone involved, all forensics activity is done in-house. We secure our processes with multiple levels of security to prevent or nullify any leakage of sensitive data.
- With MECBATEC Forensics, you can always guarantee safety and security for your data.
- Data confidentiality is a must to ensure your protection. With data confidentiality, we ensure that we handle your data in an ethical and legal manner following the Data Protection Act agreement.
- With our in-house security system and offline methods, MECBATEC Forensics ensures that your data will never leave our site without your permission.
STEP 1: Free Consultation
- The data recovery experts will access data loss and evaluate the best possible solution.
- Explain process, methods and the options
- Provide an tentative estimate
- Media device Pick up and drop option is available
Next, you decide if you’d like to proceed with pre-recovery evaluation based on the consultation.
Step 2: Pick Up
- Our representative comes to collect the media device.
- Receiving given to the customer by our representative
- Once the company receives the media devices, the customers are informed.
STEP 3: Analysis Of Media
- The media device is analysed by the data recovery experts within a day
- Estimate of the extent of damage and % of data recoverable is analysed
- Final cost for data recovery
- Time frame to recover the data
The customer decides if they want to go ahead with data recovery or not. If not, the media device is scheduled for drop at the desired address.
STEP 4: Data Recovery
- Once the customer nods for data recovery service, the customer needs to sign form to verify their data.
- The Experts get to work, the data recovery process starts
- The company informs the customer about the progress step by step
- Data recovery
STEP 5: Payment
- The customers are informed about the successful data recovery process
- Customers need to verify the data
- After the data verification process, the customers can pay data recovery fees.
STEP 6: Delivery
- The company arranges for drop of the media device.
- Customer is kept in awareness of the estimated arrival time.
STEP 7: After Sales Service
- This is the last step of the MECBATEC Data Recovery Process.
- The customers will be provided instructions on how to access the data and in case the customer faces some difficulties and requires assistance with data, they can call our technical staff for help.
- Hard drive replacement can also be issued within a selected time frame of the recovery.
For more information about the Data Recovery Process and how to get started with Free Data Recovery Consultation, call +65 6853 0080 or fill our RFQ form.